When God created you He designed you for a unique purpose – one that is different from anyone else who has ever lived or ever will live. Your Life Purpose is something you can fulfill no matter your age or physical ability. When you discover your life purpose and live it, you will experience freedom, fulfillment, and contentment and make the impact on your world that God created you to have.
The Difference Between Purpose, Calling, and Mission
Our life purpose has to do with who we are and affects how we do things. It is lifelong and doesn’t change.
Our calling or mission has to do with what we do. It sometimes changes and is God’s assignment to us for a specific period of time.
- is individual and unique to each person
- assigned by God who lovingly designed and created us accordingly
- affects how we relate to God, ourselves, and others
- applies to any age, whether we are age 5 or 95
- is independent of our physical abilities or lack of them
- can be fulfilled when alone or with others
- stays the same throughout our lives even though our roles or missions may change
How to Discover Your Life Purpose and Write A Life Purpose Statement
I’ve encountered numerous methods for writing a Life Purpose Statement.
- Most of them confuse life purpose with calling or mission and only pertain to a short period of your life.
- Most also only address what God created you to do, not who He created you to be (knowing the latter is vital for being able to live your purpose no matter your age or physical condition!).
- Most only address the benefit of your purpose to others and neglect to include the fulfillment it brings to you.
I know of only one method that draws out the nuances of who and what God created you to be and do no matter your stage of life. I’ve been privileged to have been trained in this unique method and love helping others discover their life purpose and write a statement that will serve them the rest of their lives.
Having a Life Purpose Statement that accurately reflects who God made us to be is invaluable.
- It helps us find clarity in all aspects of our lives.
- It helps us evaluate our present location, job, relationships, and activities to know whether we are investing our lives in the best possible ways.
- It helps us make decisions.
- It provides affirmation when we are living our purpose.
Knowing our Life Purpose and experiencing God strategically moving us into that purpose is awesome and faith-building.
There’s nothing like realizing God not only knows us in all our complexity, He has intricately designed and equipped us to fulfill a specific purpose that He has given us.
Ready to Discover Your Life Purpose?
Book a Life Purpose Discovery Session with me, and in just two hours you will walk away with a Life Purpose Statement that will provide clarity aspects and facets of your life for the rest of your life. I will follow up with a second call or email approximately two weeks later and work with you on any necessary word changes to ensure your Life Purpose Statement most accurately reflects you as God created you.
Sessions are conducted via phone or Skype and kept strictly confidential. If you have any questions before booking your session, don’t hesitate to contact me.
You won’t ever regret discovering and knowing your created purpose!
Book a Life Purpose Discovery Session:
Life Purpose Discovery Session
- Purpose Discovery Session
- Follow-up Coaching Session
- Life Purpose Statement
Your Life Purpose Statement will:
- include who you are, what you do, and why you do it
- be about your relationship to God, yourself, and others
- be applicable no matter your age
- not be dependent on your physical abilities
- be applicable while alone and with others
- stay the same throughout your lifetime