Because authenticity and integrity are important to me, I want to make it clear that there are links on this site that will pay me a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Note that simply clicking the link does not cost you anything and that if you do make a purchase, there is no additional cost to you.
You have my word that:
- I will only promote or recommend resources, products, or services that:
- I believe to be of value to you, my readers.
- I personally use or can recommend without hesitation.
- I believe to be in alignment with God’s Word.
- I will always give you my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences with these resources. The opinions I express are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- I will not recommend a resource solely on the commission I may receive if you make a purchase.
Please note that my promoting or recommending a resource, product, or service does not indicate my 100% endorsement of that resource, product, or service. Please use discretion and discernment with any resource, product, or service you may choose to use.
Why Do I Do This?
Providing links to resources, products, and services that I value helps my readers discover resources that will benefit them. At the same time, it allows me to earn income so I can continue to provide valuable content for my readers. It’s a win-win for both of us!
Some may feel uneasy about me earning money from an inspirational site. Consider these words from the Apostle Paul words in his letter to the Corinthians:
Are you not my work in the Lord? If I am not an apostle to others, at least I am to you, for you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord. My defense to those who examine me is this: Don’t we have the right to eat and drink? … Who ever goes to war at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat its fruit? Or who shepherds a flock and does not drink the milk from the flock? Am I saying this from a human perspective? Doesn’t the law also say the same thing? For it is written in the law of Moses, Do not muzzle an ox while it treads out grain. Is God really concerned with oxen? Or isn’t He really saying it for us? Yes, this is written for us, because he who plows ought to plow in hope, and he who threshes should do so in hope of sharing the crop. If we have sown spiritual things for you, is it too much if we reap material benefits from you? If others have this right to receive benefits from you, don’t we even more? (1 Corinthians 9:3-18 HCSB)
Amazon.com Affiliate Disclosure
FernHorst.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
If you choose to make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, thank you! I pray that what you purchase will be of value to you in living authentically and purposefully for Jesus!